« Home | Carmen Electra in Men's Magazine » | Brooke Burke in the July 2006 Issue of STUFF Magazine » | Angelina Jolie Before Brad Pitt » | Angelina Jolie Is A Sexy Goddess » | Adriana Lima in Elle » | Adriana Lima in VOGUE Magazine » | Joanna Krupa in GQ Magazine - Pictures » | She was one of the girl i would die for , but now ... » | Britney looks SHIT !!!!! » | Demi Moore is Still Hot as Hell »

Catherine Zeta Jones In Fishnets

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Catherine Zeta Jones is way hotter than I thought she was. I remember a few years ago when the pictures of her popped up on the internet with her pregnant, smoking topless on a balcony and she had those super sausage looking nipples and I thought she was pretty nasty. Then Ocean’s 12 came out and she totally redeemed herself in my eyes. But today I got a hold of these pictures of her in fishnet stockings where she acts all drunk and slutty – and now I’m a firm believer that Michael Douglas is one hell of a lucky man.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


& Blogger Templates