« Home | Charlize Theron's Hottest shoot ever » | Catherine Zeta Jones In Fishnets » | Carmen Electra in Men's Magazine » | Brooke Burke in the July 2006 Issue of STUFF Magazine » | Angelina Jolie Before Brad Pitt » | Angelina Jolie Is A Sexy Goddess » | Adriana Lima in Elle » | Adriana Lima in VOGUE Magazine » | Joanna Krupa in GQ Magazine - Pictures » | She was one of the girl i would die for , but now ... »

Elizabeth Hurley At The Cannes Film Festival

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Unless your 100% gay, you will appreciate this post. Elizabeth Hurley is still easily hands down one of the hottest women on the planet. These are pictures of her at the Cannes film festival, and are the best pictures of all the ones I had seen taken of her. Her pink top needs to be in my mouth, or lying on my bedroom floor, well lets be honest if I was to bag Elizabeth Hurley I’d hang that shirt from a flag pole in my front lawn declaring victory!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


& Blogger Templates